Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers
Criminal Defense · Family Law · Business Law · Bankruptcy
A Passion for Excellence and Compassion for Our Clients
Accident injuries, scaffold falls, boating accidents, partnership disputes, divorce, drug charges … what do all these have in common?
For many, it is their first encounter with the legal system. With offices in Charleston and Summerville, the trial lawyers at Query Sautter Price & Forsythe LLC understand your fear, anxiety, and apprehension with the legal system and the courts. No one enjoys being forced into a situation involving the unknown.
We Put More Than 100 Years of Combined Experience to Work for You
Effective advocacy is our most important focus. We pride ourselves on our ability to instill confidence in our clients. Although a particular outcome is never certain, you can be assured that you have chosen the right team of lawyers to represent your legal interests when you select our law firm.
Our Legal Team Features Experienced and Dedicated Attorneys
Our firms' attorneys include O. Grady Query, who is certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and represents clients in criminal law, business law, and personal injury litigation; Michael W. Sautter, who focuses on serious personal injury cases, including workers' compensation and wrongful death claims; Saul E. Gliserman, of counsel, who concentrates on complex business litigation, including employment matters, and construction disputes; Bentley D. Price, a former prosecutor now practicing as a criminal defense attorney; and Michèle Patrão Forsythe, who has a multidisciplinary practice including litigation, criminal defense, family law, and personal injury.
Our attorneys have a record of proven results including several verdicts in excess of one million dollars. You will appreciate the personal service and level of attention that you and your matter receive. For further information about some of the benefits of retaining our firm, please visit our Firm Overview page.
A Full-Service Dispute Resolution Firm Handling a Wide Range of Conflicts
Our South Carolina law firm represents clients in civil and criminal matters, in both state and federal court. Our primary areas of practice include:
- Personal injury : Our personal injury attorneys provide aggressive representation for accident victims and families of wrongful death victims. Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of injury claims, including workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims, boating accidents, and Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act claims.
- Criminal defense : If you are charged with a crime, our lawyers will zealously defend you. We defend clients against all types of state and federal criminal charges, including drug charges, gun charges, drunk driving and traffic offenses, assault charges, sex offenses, and violent crimes.
- Family law : If you are served with divorce papers, or feel compelled to dissolve your marriage, our attorneys will compassionately work with you to protect your interests and pursue your rights. We represent family law clients in divorce, child custody issues, support matters, post divorce modifications, and in the distribution of marital assets and debts.
- Business litigation : If you have a breach of contract matter, or other business dispute, our dispute resolution lawyers will work diligently to tailor a cost-effective solution to meet your needs or aggressively pursue a remedy in court.
- Construction litigation : We represent homeowners, developers, construction companies, contractors, subcontractors, and others in the construction industry in construction-related disputes.
- Personal bankruptcy : We help families and individuals at all income levels get control of their debt by providing advice and representation in bankruptcy court.
- Immigration: Because of our linguistic ability and resources, we represent many foreign residents and immigrants in all the above matters. We also assist individuals in deportation and criminal matters.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR): We offer mediation and arbitration services. We feature two attorneys who are a certified by the South Carolina Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification. Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in mediation, arbitration, and other alternative dispute resolution forums.
For additional information about our practice, or to discuss how we can assist you with your legal matter, please schedule a free confidential consultation with one of our experienced attorneys by calling us in Charleston at 843-795-9500 or in Summerville at 843-821-3000. You can also reach us by filling out our intake form. We built our practice with you in mind.
Se Habla Español
Nós Falamos o Português
Query Sautter Price & Forsythe LLC
A Powerful Legal Team With a Passion for Excellence